Overall Return Guidelines
All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Megatech Distributor Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Megatech Distributor within 14 days.
- Products that are received by Megatech Distributor in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Megatech Distributor.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please contact us for full instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.